WGM Stage 2 Tuning Package for BMW M2 equipped with the N55 Engine (370PS model)
An impressive 60HP with 70LBFT gain can be seen from this must-have package! Our Road and Track proven ECU software calibration takes the M2 to another level boasting up to 430HP
This package is designed for those seeking an improved soundtrack to their engine while ensuring power is consistent lap after lap on track and street while removing the noticeable power drop in the summer months! Turbo spool and low-end response will be dramatically improved from the free-flowing downpipe, while the must-have modification to optimise the standard turbo set up is the air to air intercooler, bringing the intake temps back into control!
For those wanting to retain road legal (MOT) status, we advise a sports catalyst is required, otherwise, for optimal gains, a decatted downpipe is installed.
As standard for the downpipe, we offer the Scorpion progressively tapered catless downpipe, optional Sports cat will be a Wagner 200Cell unit. We can also supply Milltek, Remus downpipes. We choose quality before price.
We have chosen to select the Airtec Motorsport intercooler after being impressed with the quality and performance it provides; the twin core design provides maximum frontal area coverage with the limited space provided while retaining an easy to install approach to minimise labour costs.
With this tuning package, there are a few options;
- The first one we offer is to install Forge Motorsport charge pipe(s) as the standard cold side charge pipe is common for breaking under increased boost levels. For reliability reasons we highly recommend this upgrade.
- High flow air filter drops in place of the standard paper filter into the standard airbox, we offer a Ramair Proram filer, this is a high-quality high flow, synthetic nanofiber filtration media which is pleated to maximise surface area and in turn increase airflow, freeing up a few extra horsepowers.
- Cat-back systems (creating a turbo back) will allow maximum exhaust flow breathing capabilities while improving the exhaust note even greater, with a few options to suit all tastes and budgets.
This package includes the following:
- Roading Road (Dyno Session)
- Before and After Printouts
- Labour to install optional extras
- Labour to install Downpipe
- Scorpion Catless Downpipe
- Labour to install Intercooler
- Airtec Intercooler
- Full data logging Session to ensure correct running
- Developed ECU Calibration Software, which also features
- Sport displays rescaled to suit higher outputs
- Catalyst code removal to avoid EML lights
- Sport mode overrun / Decel feature (optional)
- Cold start delete (removal of high / loud idle) (optional)
- Switchable map modes (normal power on Comfort, with the 'MAP' on Sport modes)
- Boost / Ignition Optimized
- AFR Optimized
As our ECU calibration software is not Generic, we can carry out custom bespoke requests if required, just ask!
Note - Results are based on running High Octane Fuel, Either Tesco 99 or Shell Nitro, any other fuel is deemed substandard, and results will be lower.
This is an in house service offered at WGM HQ only. For more information on our tuning guide, click here
WGM BMW M2 Tuning Package - Stage 2 (430HP)
- Brands WG Motorworks
- Product Code:10-0001
- Availability:In Stock
- Ex Tax:£1,265.83